Wednesday 14 September 2011

Look what Lucy made ......

One of our regular customers, Lucy makes really nice things and sells them in her Etsy shop - she used a snowflake charm on one keyfob and sparkly acrylic buttons on the owl - but isn't the gingerbread person just gorgeous - he's a hair snap!   The Ribbon Girl has a nice selection of wool felt squares in various colour combinations

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

If you would like to see any of your creations which include products from Ribbon Girl featured on this blog or in the gallery at the Ribbon Girl online store, please send me a photograph - crochet, knitting, sewing, in fact anything at all, doesn't have to be a card - check my own blog later today, I will be putting my step by step photos of me making a batch of spicy red tomato and fruit chutney - tastes yummy!!!! I think the only connection to a ribbon shop would be if I added a nice ribbon to give a jar as a gift (after it has matured for two or three weeks)
Mary x

3 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

those are lovely

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous makes from lucy and I am drooling at the thought of your chutney mary....hugs kath xxx

Sid said...

Fab little felt 'things', love chutney too !!