Sunday 31 October 2010

Christmas Crackers

Last week when I was in John Lewis I saw this box of Christmas Crackers. I loved the colours and because I have one of those minds that work overtime and I think of daft plans! I thought I could make them into little gift packages - so that's what I did :)


I removed the ribbons that were tying each end, took out the naff party hat, toy and joke! and added a small gift. Then I tied the edges with new (much nicer) ribbon

I had some scraps of red and green paper on my desk so glued it to pieces of chipboard and cut out the initials of my gift recipients then I added some glittery Stickles to make them sparkle


I'm really pleased with how they turned out - and I've made a start on my Christmas wrapping

**Just a reminder that our red and green colour challenge ends tonight but you still have time to enter and your might win! **

5 comments:

donnalouiserodgers said...

love your altered crackers - and your ribbon is far superior and really makes them special.

Brodders said...

Oooh they are lovely Andreax S and M are going to very lucky whoever they are :)

Liz McGuire, said...

Brilliant idea!

Tinkertaylor said...

How clever but I need proof "I found some scraps on my desk" do you have a witness?

Anonymous said...

These are `Gorgeous` TFS:) x